Senoir Full-stack developer
Full time. Permanant.
We are looking for a highly talented and creative individual to join our expanding digital interactive agency. We design, build and deploy interactive software, web apps, mobile apps and custom digital solutions including AR/VR apps. Based in Norwich, Norfolk, UK.
We create amazing productions for some of the world’s best known brands. We focus on the live and hybrid events and often travel to foreign countries to install and support our exhibiting clients.
Due to the current Covid19 situation, we are offering this as a remote working role with at least one monthy meetup in Norwich. We are a small yet socialable team and enjoy our laid on dinner and drinks catch ups.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Developer to lead up our projects and manage our freelance team members. You will be using the latest technologies to produce unique interactive applications and experiences for the Windows, web and mobile. Therefore, you must be passionate about concept development with the skills to see a project through from initial brief to final delivery.
You must have:
- At least 5 years experience as a full-stack developer
- A proficient understanding of C#, PHP, Java or Python
- Competant in database technologies such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience in utilising RESTful APIs
- Ability to accurately estimate project timelines and any additionally required infrastructure
- Experience in leading teams and delegating efficently
- Ability to keep to strict deadlines and ensure on-time project delivery
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- An interest in emerging technologies and the latest software trends
- Portfolio of previous examples of work or apps you have built
What would be awesome:
- Experience in developing games/apps within Unity
- Experience utilising designs from Photoshop/Illustrator
- Provide technical leadership within the team; to create a development capability that can support, develop and maintain Client Facing Applications
- Develop, document and implement code standards
- You will need to work with the best practices and provide strong re-usable code utilising agile technical practices
- Working independently or within a team of developers on web applications
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Occasional international travel
- Relaxed enviroment
- 35 days holiday
Send us your CV:
To apply, you must be passionate about interactive technologies and events. Occasional travel in and out of the UK may also be expected during busy periods. We don’t require any formal qualifications. Please share with us you Git Profile and exciting examples of work you have produced. Get in touch.